Tuesday

Better Be.

Me and you I better laugh in 20 years from now with some perspective and dedication I will find somebody new It better be someone special He Better be coming very soon It better be for real this time Oh I know, it always was with you You or no one I hope I'm wrong before I die of boredom I want more thandays and nights when I amuse myself alone He better be someone specialHe better be devoted just like youIt better be for real this timeOh I know, it always was with you Friends forever, oh no another girl will change your mind in less than half the summer So before you fall in love, I wonder when you asked for something that I couldn't give you more of Me and you I talk as if it's now but nothing is new She better be someone special She better be more in love than me And if I was your brightest hour she is now, as far as I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow BEEATBOX
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.